sobota 21. ledna 2012

SOPA

I just want to say stuff about that I'm glad that SOPA is dead.
Well it's not dead completly but it's gone for now. It will appear soon I'm sure of that but hopefully there will be guys from Anonymous to protect our freedom of speech. It amazes me how the representatives can vote about something that they haven't a clue. I'm sure they don't because if they known what they do they don't give up so easily. I saw some interviews with supporters of SOPA and PIPA well I have to say that to me they sound just stupid. They've making wrong statements to fight against piracy. They should look at a different kind of approach like Steve Jobs did with iTunes. People are willing to buy products but for a reasonable price. And it's just weird that they say it cost jobs of american people it's bullshit. Hollywood is making millions of dollars a growing. They just want to earn more and more. Well it's okay but you won't with this approach to the problem of piracy. Well that's it for now.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat